Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Freshman, I am!

Hey guys. howdidoody!

I'm a relatively new blogger, in fact this is my first blog ever, so please bear with me. I'm not even sure how everything here works.

My gut tells me to start with my profile, so here it goes!

Profile

Call me Echelon_22. The name is taken from the popular game Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, to which I'm an addict. In the game, 3rd Echelon is the name given to the extremely top-secret government agency tasked to do off-the-books US spy works. It's an interesting game, but will blog about it some other time.

Origin

I am from the (sadly) negatively popular though beautiful province of Basilan. I think I need not elaborate why I call it negatively popular. I'm still hopeful though that one day the table will turn and the world will have a different concept of my province. May I'll post some pictures of Basilan one of these days.

About the Blog

This blog is wanting compass, that is to say it ain't got no direction, at least for now. I am practically crash-coursing. So my short way of sending my message is: HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment